SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Original contributions on the above theme and sub-themes are invited from Library and Information science professionals. The authors should be follow the following structure and guidelines for submission of papers:
- The papers should contain the titles of the paper, author’s name, contact no., e-mail id, organization address, city , state and country.
- Length of the paper; 3000 words, single space, 12 point font size, Times New Roman for English in the Word format only.
- Abstract should not exceed 150 words and Keywords can be up to 10
- Use APA Style Manual for References (http://www.apastyle.org/ )
- Papers can be e-mailed to Organizing Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For detail please visit conference website.
A panel of editorial boards will review each of the contributed papers and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding having ISBN. After review of the papers by editorial boards and acceptance will be send to the authors before 5th May 2016.
Registration form along with DD and copyright form should be submitted well in advance while sending the paper for conference and only that paper will be considered for conference proceeding and for the presentation.